- How do I create a new account?
- How do I set up recurring giving in your new account?
- How do I cancel recurring giving in the old platform?
- How do I access my giving statements?
- What is tithe?
The word “tithe” comes from the Hebrew word meaning tenth. It is the practice of giving 10% of your earnings to the local church. The act of tithing predates the Old Testament, and we see it taught and modeled all throughout the Bible (Leviticus 27:30, Proverbs 3:9, Malachi 3:10, Matthew 23:23). Tithe is less about obedience and more about living by faith in God’s Faithfulness and provision.
- Why do we give?
The Bible says in Matthew 6:24 that the top competitor for our commitment to Jesus is money. Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things. Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our perceived self-sufficiency. As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously.
- Find out more about our new giving platform (MyWell).