Are you new here?
In Clubhouse we want to partner with parents to help every child know that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
What to Expect:
The first thing you’ll need to do is register your child at one of the kiosks when you walk through the front door. Registering for Clubhouse is easy!
You will be asked to complete a short form asking for basic information to register your family. You will each receive a sticker with matching codes. We place one of them on your child and you keep the other one. You will need to present your code in order to pick up your child. If we need to get a hold of you during service, your unique security code will be displayed on the screens in the auditorium.
If you have an infant or toddler, you will be asked for your cell phone number so that our team can text you if needed. Please keep your phone close and on vibrate during the worship service.
Your child will enjoy an experience exclusively designed for their age group where they can learn about God in a fun and interactive way. Every volunteer in The Clubhouse goes through an application, background check and interview process before being allowed to serve.
There is a nursing mothers room available in our main lobby where the service is available on live stream.
We are so excited to be opening again and can’t wait to see you and your family! Just like in our adult weekend services, The Zone and Clubhouse are taking additional steps to keep our environments safe, clean, and super fun! So what can you expect when your family comes back to join us?
NOW MEETING IN PERSON
To begin with, we will focus on cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting:
- We’ve increased cleaning protocols in our Zone and Clubhouse environments during and in- between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizer stations will be available at each campus. All toys and hard surfaces will be disinfected before each service.
- We are washing hands when children enter our Clubhouse rooms. Each teacher and volunteer in the classroom will be asked to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of germs.
Our volunteers will help families with the check in process to support a safe environment. Volunteers will fill out Information cards for you.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Grace Family Church safe, so please stay home and participate online if you or your child:
1. Have had a fever of 99.5 or higher in the past 24 hours.
2. Show any symptoms of Covid-19- Shortness of breath- sore throat- new, uncontrollable cough- diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain- Fever
3. Have been around anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is under quarantine for possible Covid-19.
Ways you can help:
- We encourage you to only send one parent for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to have your kids use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before going to the Zone. Clubhouse kids’ hands will be washed upon arrival.
- You’ll see lots of big waves to welcome your kids, but we are staying away from hugs, high-fives, and handshakes for now.
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jeanna White, our Executive Pastor of Children’s Ministry @ email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and your kids soon!